When people think of Manchester, factories come to mind. Innovations that sparked the Industrial Revolution turned what used to be a quaint Victorian northern hamlet into a manufacturing powerhouse.
Today, most of Manchester’s factories are gone but its blue-collar residents have retained their hard-nosed spirit and no-nonsense culture. The Globalization and World Research Network have ranked Manchester as a beta world city.
If you own a house in Manchester, now is a great time to sell. Spring can get you a cash deal in less than 7 days. Contact us now to find out more.
Why Manchester Properties Are So Attractive
Investors believe that Manchester is on the verge of tremendous growth. In 2015, capital growth increased by 18 per cent. Property prices are expected to grow to figures rivalling London’s property market by 2018, according to data from the HSBC.
Here are three more reasons why Manchester looks so attractive to investors.
- The British government wants to balance out the overwhelming economic power of London by investing in other cities. That’s why the government is willing to invest in high-speed rail, give tax breaks to businesses and invest in other projects designed to boost Manchester’s economy.
- Manchester’s population is young compared to the rest of the UK. 60 per cent more 25 to 29-year-olds live in Manchester. Young people make the economy grow, and a growing economy causes housing prices to climb.
- China is investing money, too. Bejing Construction and Engineering Group just announced a new construction project that will add 4 million pounds to Manchester’s economy.
Make Cash Buyers Your Priority
With such a hot economy and booming demand, sellers in Birmingham can find buyers willing to make cash offers. Cash offers tend to go through faster. The speed of sale is an important factor to consider if you need money for something– like buying your next house. Agreeing to wait for a buyer’s financing paperwork to go through is a waste of time if you are in a rush to move your property.
When it comes to buying and selling UK property, Spring is the way to go. Contact us today to get a cash payment of up to 90 per cent of the value of your property.
Don’t Get Lost in a Maze of Endless Networking
Even in hot property markets, luring in highly motivated buyers who can actually foot the bill isn’t always easy. Sellers often have to attend seminars to meet high-quality clients. If you don’t want to do the hobnobbing necessary to land a good deal, it makes sense to sell to an experienced property trading company like Spring.
When you sell your house with Spring, you don’t have to worry about hiring a lawyer or filling out complicated paperwork. Our streamlined system allows us to sell quickly and we pass the savings along to you. Contact us today to find out more.
Why the DIY Approach Takes So Long
In hot property markets, sellers often hire house fluffers to make their house look amazing in advance of a sale. Here are just a few things fluffers do:
- Polish the floors.
- Repaint exterior and interior walls.
- Fix up the garden or yard.
- Remove personal belongings.
- Pack away unsightly furniture.
The list goes on and on. The problem is that professional house fluffers are expensive. They do all the grunt work involved in getting a house ready for sale. If you can’t hire a fluffer, you have to do all of that work yourself to compete in Manchester’s market– unless you sell to a company like Spring.
If you don’t feel like you are the type of person who can get a house ready for sale, give us a call and get an estimate. We’ll give you a fair price on your house no matter what it looks like. We only deal in cash and in most cases, sellers can walk away ready to start the next phase of their lives in as little as 7 days.